Creality Ender 3 V2
The most notable new feature is the V2’s tempered “Carborundum” glass print bed. This is a welcome change from the detachable magnetic heated bed of the Ender 3 Pro. These beds were prone to accumulate filament residue over time, which ever so often resulted in ugly first layers.
The glass print bed is mounted on the aluminum plate, which should improve overall material adhesion, makes the surface flatter, and lets you remove prints much more easily.
- XY-axis tensioner: New to the Ender series are two knobs that will let you tighten the printer’s belts. We can’t really tell if they will bring better results or if this is something no-one needs, as most of these belts are already pre-tensioned and work without problems.
- Mean Well power supply: Like the Ender 3 Pro, the Ender 3 V2 is equipped with a Mean Well power supply.
- Manual filament feeding: Creality added a rotary knob on the Bowden feeding mechanism so you can load the filament by hand if you want to do so.
- Toolbox: Embedded in the base you’ll find a little compartment for storing nozzles, needles, pliers and other tools. We already love this one.
- Resume after a power outage: This perk was made popular by the Prusa i3 MK3 3D printer. Outages or disconnections should be no problem for Ender 3 V2 because it can fully recover and resume the print when it’s back up
- Accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Layer height: 0.1 mm
- Feeder system: Bowden
- Extruder type: Single nozzle
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Max. extruder temperature: 255 °C
- Max. heated bed temperature: 100 °C
- Max. print speed: 180 mm/s
- Closed print chamber: No
- Bed leveling: Manual
- Print bed: Heated
- Display: LCD color screen
- Connectivity: Wifi, SD card
- Built-in camera: No
- Resume print: Yes
Return and refund policy
please contact us directly at +91 9445077281
We ship only within india and shipping is free.
Country of Origin